Re: Dumb Luck

John,

interesting.  From what I have read P. taeniatus the
high pH swings the bias toward female but 6.2 being
the equilibrium but I could be wrong.  Anyway, what I
should have asked is with my high pH the sex ratio
will be biased one way or the other.  Is it too late
to influence this by adjusting (slowly) the pH?  Or is
there a window after the hatch like apistos where the
sex ratio can be influenced by environmental
parameters?

Paul

=====