WTB dwarf south americans in Indiana

Hello,

I just subscribed to the list and actually just discovered dwarf south american cichlids in the past few months.  Unfortunately, you cannot get them in any stores in Indianapolis.  Are there any breeders on the list that sell these fish in the indiana area?  I really don't want to mail order fish yet.  I'd rather drive to see what I am getting.  Looking for the usual apistos, curviceps or similar fish, dicrosus, etc.

Really just looking for any laid back dwarf south american.