Re: how much RO water

I agree with Mike Walter for the 'Black water' species
you will be using straight RO with some peat or black
water typ extract. To give you an example I add about
3 gallons of tap water ( pH 8.3 500 us/cm) to my RO/DI
water that is pH 5 and < 5 us/cm. This gives me water
that is stable pH 6.5 and around 30 us/cm. The point I
am making is you probably dont want to use very much
of your well water at all. But of course it just
depends on what water parameters you are looking for.
Hope this helps you out a bit. Good luck.

=====
David Sanchez
Orlando, FL
http://www.mindspring.com/~barbax