Re: how much RO water

Walter,

I don't think anyone can help you without knowing two important pieces of
information:
1. What do you want your hardness to end up as?
2. What is the hardness (dGH & dKH) of your well water?

If you are using it to produce water for blackwater species, I would use straight
RO and add peat or some sort of blackwater extract.

Mike Wise