Re: Anomalochromis thomasi

Jerry,
  If I were you, I'd give it another few tries.  Removing the eggs will
cause the next generation to be even worse egg eaters.  Your female will
probably get it right in the next few spawnings.  I have heard of over
nine spawnings before fry were produced.

Good luck.

Jason Miller
Sherwood Park, AB
Canada