show fish

Hello All
With the upcoming Ohio Cichlid Associations Cichlid Extravaganza, I was
wondering what or if any special things I should look for when deciding
whether a fish is show quality or not.   I have some nice males that I
think are fine looking specimens and was thinking of entering them in
this show, but was looking for some pointers that might help me decide
what are things that judges look for in the Dwarf Cichlid Classes.
Any help here would be appreciated.

John