Tanks for cacatuoides and curvicep

If you read my earlier posts you probably guessed I am going to try thses to fish for better or for worse to see what happens.  One more question.  I have one 55 gallon tank with 2 keyholes cichlids about 1 inch long, 9 cherry barbs, and a long fin german blue ram, all of which can be removed if needed.

there are lots of fake plants, a few live plants (just now experimenting with live plants), lots of wood, somr rock and 4 coconut shell halves with holes.  I could remove the shells and replace with rocks if needed for curviceps.

Then I will be getting a 25 (or so) gallon tall tank in the future which I can ofcourse provide with whatever ornamentation is needed.

So I was just going to get one species at the moment for the 55.  Should I try putting the cacatuoides in the 55 or the curviceps.  Or does it not freakin matter :)The other would be in the 25.