Re: will the real A. agassizi Tefe please stand up?

George,

They are not common yet, but not nearly as rare as they were a couple of years
ago. Like everything else, if there's a demand for it then someone will supply
it.

BTW, I just learned that Mimbon was shipping all of its remaining A. sp. Miua to
Hong Kong.

Mike Wise