Re: A.elizabethae

David,

There ware a few specimens of a fish exported to Japan a few years ago that were
intermediate between A. elizabethae and A. (T.) candidi. Well, actually they were
closer in appearance to A. elizabethae. The species, for all we know, is now lost
to the hobby. No one did any studies on the sensory pores of this species so we
can't say for certain that it truly is related to one or the other.

Mike Wise