Re: A.elizabethae

Wow thanks for the info Mike. I would love to get my
paws on such a fish!!! It would truley be interesting
to study that fish in particuler. Please let me know
what made that fish such a possable close relative to
T.candidi so I can know what to look for.

--- Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@bewellnet.com>