died and gone to heaven

Okay gang, I feel like I've died and gone to heaven, only to discover
they have no credit cards or R.O. water there...
One of my good friends has just returned from a fishing trip in Brazil.
He's importing the apistos he caught quite soon, and offered me a crack
at them. I have limited space and funds, not to mention limited
knowledge of many of the species in question. I have room for two, so
let's hear what you guys would pick, and if you're feeling very helpful,
why.
This is what the man caught:
Tefe agas
elizabethae
uapesi
sp rotkeil
sp miua
mendezi
pauciquamis
diplotaenia
It doesn't rain, it pours. So what and why?
-Gary