Re: tetras as general dither fish

Jack,

I think we are talking about the same fish, but my Colombian Red-fin Blue Tetras
don't seem to be causing any trouble for me. I'm actually raising a small batch
of these tetras in a grow out tank with apisto fry. The tetras (now 2"/5cm) are
slightly larger than the apistos (1½"/3cm) and neither are bothering the other.
Their parents are in a tank with other small community tetras, etc. They (along
with some Black-skirted Tetras) are the largest fish in this tank and there is no
problem here either. Still, I think they are too large for suitable dither fish
for dwarf cichlids)

Mike Wise