Re: green fire tetras

Gabriella,

I think you misunderstood my message. I only wanted to send Cory to an excellent
mailing list that has more people who are interested and possibly more
knowledgeable about characoids. The Tetra Mailing List is a more appropriate site
for asking questions about tetra IDs. I never try to slam anyone personally -
unless they are out and out wrong.

Mike Wise