Re: Tetras as dithers

Bill
Milwaukee has great shops.  I remember hitting them for a whole day
during the 96 AKA convention.   I wish it wasn't an 16 hour drive or I'd
go once in awhile.   Hoffers was awesome, so was Aquatics Unlimited,
then there was another shop named Pets N things if I remember right that
had the best dwarf cichlid selection.   Wish I was going with you.   Of
course us East coasters are fortunate to have The Fish Place in North
Tonowanda.   This has to be the best fish store I've been to.   Between
selection and price, you can't beat it.

John