Re: Tetras as dithers

Tom wrote
>>I just thought I'd place my bid for the ideal tetra dither. Neolebias
ansorgii. <<

Hello, Tom.

Did you find these locally in Milwaukee?  I'm planning on going to the WAKO meeting Sunday and thought I'd leave home early and hit some of the fish stores that made Milwaukee famous (sorry, I just had to rip off that old beer commercial tag line. <g>).  You had mentioned one to me at the WAKO show that I'd like to visit as you said they had some interesting Apistos.  That was over a month ago, but may be they'll still have some cool stuff.  Could you send me the name of the place again?

Thanks and I hope to see you again Sunday.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson