Re: leaf litter wonders

Hello All
I have to let everyone know I just hate this topic of using leaves in
their tanks.  Nothing against the leaves.   What bugs me most is that
I'm assuming you folks still have leaves around to pick from.  Mine were
gone off our trees here since basically October 15th.   It's snowing
here in Northern New York tonight, cold and nasty.  We are supposed to
get upwards of 4 inches of snow and you folks still have leaves on trees
to pick from.   My holiday wish is for it to stop snowing for the rest
of the year and beginning of next year too.   No more snow until
Christmas 2000.   I will then be happy again.  Until then I grimace
every time I see messages about picking Oak or Magnolia leaves from your
trees.

Sorry for being grumpy.   Living in the Tundra sometimes is no fun.
Even if I've got great water out of the tap.

John