Re: leaf litter wonders

Hi John,

I think everyone has similar problems.  Kathy & I have to remember to
collect our oak leaves (not picked off the trees; we get them off the
ground!) during a crucial one month period.  We grab a whole garbage bag
full, and it lasts the whole year.  We blew it this year and have missed
the window.  Will have to wait for October again.  Are you feeling just
a little happier now? :)

   - Erik

--
Erik Olson