Re:Egg Eaters

Hi all,
John thanks for your response.I have this pair of A.cacatuoides for 6 month
and they spawned several times.I kept them in a 10g species tank with some
Tetras as dithers.They had free swimming fry once that quickly disappeared.
I moved them into the empty 33g to give them more room and to keep the male
away from the female after spawning.He is not very aggressive towards her
and stays away most of the time.I want to start a small cacatuoides colony
in this tank,like the tank that Uwe Roemer described in his book just a bit
smaller.
I started to wonder if the waterchanges had something to do with fry-egg
eating.This is the only pair that I have problems with.I thought that A.
cactuiodes were easy to breed:-).
I guess I just wait and see.
Max