Re: class room tank

>>Good old fashioned Kribs come to mind.<<

I had a 10 gallon tank in the office with Kribs.  They spawned and the female beat the heck out of the male.  He died from the injuries as I could not remove him soon enough.

The second lesson is that to make sure the class room has adequate supplies on hand (nets, bags, syphon hose, etc.).  It's amazing how many things you need to start up what's essentially a second fishroom.

Bill Vannerson
McHenry, IL
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/william_vannerson