RE: Strange creatures

hello everybody,

there's been talk about there 'strange creatures' my question is should i be
concerned about these 'strange creatures' in my tank (i don't see any) but
when i do water changes/pruning my tank etc etc should i be concerned about
these creatures transferring some type of dieases/irritation to my skin
while my hand is in the tank?

thanks people!

Raymond Wong