Re: N.tansvestitus

Lilia,
I'm very pleased for you but slow down a wee bit!  Unless your tank is a
tiny one I would leave well alone and let the pair get on with it.  This is
their first spawning and you are not out of the woods yet.  My fingers are
crossed that this will be a successful spawning - if it's not don't despair.
They've done it once they'll do it again.
Helen