Re: N.tansvestitus

The first time I had transvestitus fry, I decided I couldn't risk losing
them, so I hatched and raised some on my own, away from the parents.
Only the female, smart cookie that she was, had placed her eggs in 2
different nests. The ones she raised survived beautifully and grew twice
as fast as mine, so I gave the babies back. My kidnapped ones caught up
to their siblings and all was well.
Taught me a lesson, that did.
-Gary (outsmarted by a fish and glad of it, again)