Re: Look for a good Fish store

To waterlife,
I don't think David is advertising anything. If you follow the posts, You'll
see that Walter is going to Florida and is looking for a petshop or a source
for Apistos.
David did not go in detail listing fish and prices. I thought the Apisto list
was to help other hobbyists with information of all sorts.
I know that if someone one the list is looking for a certain Apisto and I can
help, I wont hesitate in telling them where to or telling them that I have
that fish
                                Sammy