Re: draft proposal.

Hi Roger & co.,

Minor tech nit with the proposal: No need to even involve the Krib in the
contest directly; I'd like to do all the web end via the AGA Site
(www.aquatic-gardeners.org).  I think from an organizational standpoint,
this will be nicer & more unified, and from a technical standpoint it's
identical work; the AGA site is on the same machine as the Krib anyway
(you'll notice that mail sent to aquatic-gardeners.org is delivered
identically to thekrib.com for instance).  I will, of course, plug the
heck out of the contest on the krib.

And yes, it will be technically feasible to do your People's Choice
vote-by-form on the site, if desired. :)

  - Erik

PS: Digest mostly worked this AM; hopefully a minor correction on the
contents paragraph should produce a perfect one tomorrow.