Re: Adjenda Setting

At 11:03 PM 7/12/99 -0700, Erik wrote:

>Right!  We want the full range of folks to enter.  I think that's the
>whole reason for many of us being eager to help with scanning and other
>potentially "costly" tasks; level the playfield a bit.  My worry is more
>that some contestants might get too caught up in their k00L digital toy
>when they could get better results with that old SLR gathering dust in the
>closet.  (Disclaimer: I am guilty of this at the moment.)

And to go along with that thought, I'd like to mention again that for those
completely without camera equipment, you can get a pretty decent image from
the little one use cameras if you choose one with fast film, and shoot
carefully.  I'll get one soon, and play with it again so that I can write
up how to get the best image possible this way.  As I mentioned, I did this
before for the FishNet round-robin, but the fast films are even better now.

Karen