Re: Before We Move On...

At 01:23 PM 7/15/99 -0700, you wrote:

>Since this is a competition dealing with aquascaping, I believe the person
>or persons responsible for the conception and maintenance of the layout
>should get the credit.  In the case where the layout is partly specified by
>one person and maintained by another, both should be listed.

That could be the answer to that one.  Add a line to the entry form asking
for the owner's name (and permission) if different from the entrant.
Again, going back to horse shows (which I know best<g>) it is not uncommon
for someone to show a horse that doesn't belong to them.  But they must
have the owner's permission.

Karen