Re: Engle

Dave,

Please expand on what you mean - _without_ getting into the incidental issue
of weighted score-cards at _this_ point in time, that is not the issue.

Are you proposing ONE section, as compared to what I previously suggested
(which was TWO sections, one a "Showcase", in which ALL entries are
displayed, and the second being an actual "Competition", in which ONLY
planted freshwater aquariums would be eligible to enter.)

I just want to make _sure_ that both I and everyone else fully understands
both what you mean and can consider the implications.

Please keep in mind that we have had numerous folks state that while they
would submit images of their tanks for a "showcase", they would probably
_not_ enter a "competition". Again, the issue of weighted scoring is _not_
the current issue. How do you reconcile that view with the one I _think_ you
are suggesting?

You mention your agreement with an idea I expressed previously - you give as
reference #00262. I am unfamiliar with this "reference #". Members of this
list who receive either the digest version or access the archives to read
messages do not get numbered messages. Please quote the Date and Subject of
the message so that I can check to see to exactly what you refer.

Thanks,