Re Ken Guin

Thanks for your input Ken. I would like some clarification if you don't
mind...

This morning, I wrote:

>>what I really had in mind, and what I sense a lot of you
favoured, was more of a "showcase" of the "state of aquascaping as it exists
today in various parts of the world". Now, this concept is large enough to
encompass aspects of both "showcase" AND "contest", but the prime purpose of
the event is the "showcase".

Am I wrong in thinking this? <<

To which you responded:

Yes, let people send in any damned thing they want...
---

Are you saying Yes, I'm wrong? Or Yes, this should have aspects of Showcase
and Contest? From what you write, it is not clear, at least to me.

On the second point you make, concerning the AGA "being with us", I
appreciate your comments, but please answer the specific questions I have
put to the group, and now (like I did earlier to Olga), put to you:

What definition of "aquascape" do we go with? The wider one which would
accept plastic plants or the narrower one which would limit our
consideration to aquatic gardens with only live plants?

When answering, please remember what you said in response to question #1,
above.

As a further clarification, please refer to my response to Dave Engle's post
of earlier today, wherein I asked him if he was a supporter of ONE section
or TWO sections? When you answer, please relate it to the
inclusion/exclusion issue and what effect the choice is likely to have on
how "welcome" non-competative people are going to feel in an event with only
ONE section.

Thanks

AGA member