Re: Biased Judging

All,

James, you make some very good points I hadn't thought of.  I need to start
reading ALL my email before I respond :-).  Before I completely agree with
you, however, I need to hear some proposals on definitions of "aquatic
garden".  I don't honestly have a problem going either way on this, as long
as we do it in a fair manner.

Justin Collins