RE: King James :-)

Dave E.  wrote: >>This contest will go nowhere if trivial things like this
continue to plague
us.  I hope that this is the last of these type of comments.<<

Ken writes: Amen Dave. We are about to do something that is very worthwhile
here. Please don't blow it. This whole thing is built out of cards at this
stage and it could very easily end up in the toilet. I wish all the
primadonas would go ahead and get all of their venting over once and for
all. I just hope Dave doesn't just keep on walking. Please hang in the Dave.

Ken Guin
An AGA member again (hell, it only costs $15 a year)