Ready to move on???

So far, most folks seem to favour the following for use as the main Judging
Criteria points:

1.   - Selection and Use of Materials
2.   - Composition / Balance / Use of Space / Use of Color
3.   - Viability
4.   - Overall Impression

Now, do we need/wish/want to break these down further, elaborate on them, or
do we leave that to the discretion of the Judges?

I guess that we can probably consider the "weighting" issue now. I know that
several of you have given your input on "weighting" already, but in most
cases that was with a slightly different list of Criteria. If this list is
suitable to everyone, lets hear how you would like to see these criteria
weighted against one another.