Re: Ready to move on???

I like these criteria.  The way I would weight them is:

 1.   - Selection and Use of Materials-20%
 2.   - Composition / Balance / Use of Space / Use of Color-30%
 3.   - Viability-20%
 4.   - Overall Impression-30%

>  Now, do we need/wish/want to break these down further, elaborate on them,
>  or do we leave that to the discretion of the Judges?

I'd leave it up to the judges.  This is, of course, assuming we are
selecting judges that already know what they are dealing with.  I think any
prominent figure will have an idea of what we mean by Composition, and the
individual interpretation will add some variety to the judging.  I think a
fairly simple definition to ensure moderate clarity on each will work very
well.

Justin Collins