Types of aquascapes eligible

I don't know how it happend, but it has happened, and I would like to
provide a correction.

This event, both Showcase and Contest, is open to submission of Freshwater
Aquascapes only. We are including both "brackish" and "paludarium" tanks in
that description as well. While I agree that they can be considered
aquascapes, Reef tanks and other Saltwater tanks are NOT eligable in THIS
event.

While I love Saltwater tanks as much as anyone and have kept a few over the
years, this idea originated on the APD and will hopefully be sponsored by
the AGA, both primarily concerned with Freshwater aquariums. I'm not really
interested in ticking Reef hobbyists off, but neither am I interested in
putting in the work required to pull this off for Saltwater hobbyists, at
least not this year.

Think of the KISS principle.