Commnets on the Mock Judging

I can't believe that nobody else has any comment on the mock judging we have
just gone through. If you folks want this to work - get involved and make
your thoughts known. Don't expect ME to do all of the re-working on my own.
I could be working on my tan....

I get nervous when I see a day go by with no comments or only one or two
messages.