RE: Publicity

James wrote:

>>I like the idea of working through/with local hobbyist groups and getting
them involved - with the time frame I mentioned earlier
I think that we have sufficient lead time to allow people to set something
up specifically to enter this event. Now we need a body
to actually put together a list of clubs - any takers? (See -
I'm back to looking for volunteers again.....)<<

Ken writes:

That is something I can start doing. However, it would be nice to have
another person doing it at the same time or maybe we could divide the US
into West and East or someone even handling Canada while I do the US. Since
I live in the East (US), I would prefer to start with that geographical
area. If we don't have other volunteers, I can expand my scope later.

Also, have we discussed working up an advertising website of our own that we
could send aquatic/fish related websites and ask them to put the link on
their site? The site could included rules, entry forms, dates, etc. Plus, it
would nice for us include the "advertising  URL" in our own signature lines.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA