Re: Proposal

James wrote:
I really don't think that we are likely to get many images which have
copyright information emblazoned onto the image area. And that is more of a
concern if this were a photo contest - our focus is on aquascaping.

Dave replies:
This may be true, but maybe just a reminder (a "suggestion" or a guideline)
to people that since the judging will be done anonymously we do not want any
text on the pictures.  I'm just trying to think of potential stumbling
points here.

As far as all the various limits that have been proposed go, I'm fine with
300-500 entries, no more than 3 per person (household?) and with AGA members
getting just 1 free entry (thanks for your input there, Karen).

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN