Re: Revisions needed

OK, take a look at http://test.thekrib.com/test.cgi
where I've put in the photo release form and such.

This is running on a separate database from the official one, so I can
test out changes before making them on the real site (have to worry about
this sort of thing now that we're live!).  Because it's a different
database, it doesn't have any of the sample entries or users that the real
one does.  So you might have to re-register and all.