Re: Web site comments

I'll leave it to Erik to respond on most of Dave's post - he is the HTML
expert, not me. However, the topic of Adobe PDF files is something I can
comment on. I think Dave's suggestion is a very good one. I don't have the
full professional Adobe Acrobat program, but I did buy a copy of Acrobat
Writer from Adobe a few years ago. It integrates into MS Word and allows me
to prepare .pdf files from any Word document - the full Acrobat program
allows you to turn practically any file format into a .pdf file.

As I have all of the files right here and they are already in MS Word format
on my machine, it would be a piece of cake for me to put the Guidelines,
Entry Form, etc. into .pdf format and make it available for downloading by
clubs or potential entrants. Erik, can we offer a file of this type as a
"download" from the event web site (as I said, I can provide the file)?