Re: Web site comments

I too agree with the PDF idea and would like to see it.  That is how I
would distribute the trifold pamphlet that we may as of yet never see. :)

Yes, we can make it available on the web site.

One word of caution about using the Word originals is that I've made some
spell checks and other minor tweaks on the web versions, but other than
that, GO FOR IT!

  - Erik