RE: PR blurb

James, Ken,

Got the blurb and will start emailing it out to my contacts.

As far as contacts go, I never heard anything from Jennifer or Justin (I
think, checking ... no, don't have anything from them) so I think we might
be a little light in some of the regions and may have to do some
reassigning.  I have a lot of personal things to take care of today (which
is why I'm not at work), and I'm out-of-town Friday through Sunday, so I'll
do what I can and expect to have things a little more sorted out by early
next week.

Ken, do you want to send me the information on who you have contacted and
who you did or did not hear from?  Or do you want me to send it to you. :-)
Either way, I think one person should keep the master database so as to
avoid overlap (we won't seem professional if two different people send
something to the same email).

Let me know what you think.  I'm guessing that I'll go through my list today
and send out a few emails, tomorrow at work I will put a rough-draft of
materials together in Acrobat to see how it looks, then I'm gone till Sunday
and will sort out the rest then.

Take care,

Dave VanderWall
Minneapolis, MN, USA