latest version of "contest.tips" file needed

Erik, et al....

"One word of caution about using the Word originals is that I've made some
spell checks and other minor tweaks on the web versions, but other than
that, GO FOR IT!"

I HATE MICROSOFT! I ran each and every document that I sent to Erik through
MS Word's spellcheck - and I still see mis-spelled words on the web site.
How could this guy Bill Gates have become the richest man in the world - are
we THAT stupid????

Erik, I would appreciate it if you could shoot me the latest "contest.tips"
file, AFTER you have run it thru your OWN spell checker, so that we can be
sure that its O.K. - I can pull what I need out of that file for the pdf
version.

I just want to say again that I think that this pdf thing is a GREAT idea -
we can have a ready made "glossy brochure" that clubs or individuals can
view and print out on their own system without it costing us an arm and a
leg to print or to mail!

James