Regarding the "blurb"

Perhaps I should re-do the "blurb", making note of the fact that the
web-site contains a file in pdf format which can be printed out locally by
clubs..... (as opposed to sending out the pdf file whilly nilly - it will be
a big file and is not something most people would like dropped into their
in-boxes unsolicited).

The point of sending the note to the clubs in the first place is to let them
know that we exist - if they are interested they can visit the web site. If
they are VERY interested, they can then download the pdf file.

Make sense?

James