RE: Regarding the "blurb"

James Wrote: >>Perhaps I should re-do the "blurb", making note of the fact
that the web-site contains a file in pdf format which can be printed out
locally by clubs..... (as opposed to sending out the pdf file whilly nilly -
it will be a big file and is not something most people would like dropped
into their in-boxes unsolicited).<<

Ken writes: I agree that we shouldn't send anything other than the blurb to
the clubs/societies. Just informing them that it is available on the site
should be okay. I will wait for a re-do of the blurb.

Thanks,

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA