Re: Erik - HELP!

Well, the truth of the matter is that the AGA is still very much in the
early stages of filing for tax-exempt status.  We may have this process
complete by the time the contest closes, but not yet.  We will simply have
to politely decline these particular companies.

FWIW, we get a few of these with our local club's annual solicitations as
well, but they are very much in the minority.

  - Erik