Re: Finances

On Sun, 1 Oct 2000 D0NxD0N@aol.com wrote:

> Erik wrote:
> <>
>
> There's a slight problem w/ this though Erik. In the Natural category there
> are only 4 entries. Now IF we combine the divisions in the Natural category
> then SOMEONE is going to feel cheated out of a prize in that category. If we
> left it alone then everyone will be happy in that category.

I swear we said somewhere that we reserve the right to combine sizes based
on the amount of entries.  But I can't find it anywhere on the
guidelines... maybe it's in the big book James sent to the AGA.  But my
point is, What's the point of giving someone an award if there is no
competition?

Just FYI, one of those "natural" aquaria is in the showcase only, so the
point is actually moot.  All three people there will be ranked.