More stuff for next year's registration

Re-rendering all the photos again today using the new automated system
that creates all the different resolutons and does versions with the
copyright and some without depending on whether you're a judge or not... a
few more oddities crop up to be fixed next time 'round:

1. Option to have "no caption" exposed to users.

2. Add text to Photographer field that says "Leave this blank if the
photographer is the same as the entrant.  Otherwise, whatever you put here
is what will be burned into the copyright on the display images."  Today I
had to correct a whole bunch of photographer fields whom the entrant
figured the Photographer spot would be a nice place to put some sort of ID
for his photos.  I have half a mind to leave it in, so he sees "(c) 2000
Photo ID: B***-1" November 30th.  OK, maybe I'm not that mean.

3. Speaking of captions, I don't remember if I put this on the earlier
lists of corrections, but I had to fix a LOT of people's captions to
remove unnecessary references to filenames, formats, websites, etc., that
were probably put there to be helpful.  Perhaps add a new field "Helpful
information for the organizers (file names, etc)" that doesn't show up in
the final showcase, and be more specific on "Caption (this will show up on
the final website.  Don't put references to filenames here!)".

3a. Maybe also mention "the nicest thing you can do for us is to name your
files the same as the image code you are given, i.e. ai-3-102.jpg".  I was
eternally grateful for the few who picked up on that, especially in the
last few hectic days.  For them, it's basically a 3-step operation.  Save
file, rename to 102.jpg, copy over, run update script.  c.f. Pull up
website, log in, find entrant, try to match up photo with caption,
possibly add photo if non-existant, then save, copy, update.

4. Expose the "Entry Index Photo" option, so entrants/manager can pick the
appropriate index photo easily.

5. When person registers via website, transfer e-mail address from their
registrant e-mail address if the field is blank.  Guy who was entering
yesterday asked why he had to enter it twice (while I was watching over
his shoulder).

I suspect much of this will be moot, as there will be 73 "sample entries"
to get the idea from.