RE: Prize Distribution.... Take 3.....

James:

Thanks for staying up until 4:00am to work out the prizes (less caffeine may
help). Your proposed awards look great and well thought out. Let's hope the
best of show is in the US.

One thing: are we still going to have the "peoples' choice" award and, if
so, what will they receive? I seem to remember that we were thinking about
dropping that award so as to not undermine the judges, but I cannot remember
what was decided.

Ken Guin
Arlington, VA