Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:02:50 -0500
From: Ghazanfar Ghori <ghorig@gmail.com>
To: AGA Advisory Committee <aga-mcm@thekrib.com>
Subject: Re: [AGA-mcm] AGA2K4 Feedback Summary

There is one major problem IMO, with how we're judging scapes.
There are three distinct styles....

Nature Aquarium - that in itself has several sub-styles that have critera
that they're judged on.

Dutch - (strict includes no wood or rock as part of the scape itself)

American (Almost Dutch, without the rock/wood restrictions and less
stronger plant groupings)

To judge all three styles fairly using one criteria is probably
difficult, if not
impossible.