RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs -- or- I must be thinking, mylips are moving

I don't have a problem with a couple of reminders. If we
were bigger, then I'd say drop dead to the lax folks. But I
don't think we're there yet.

sh
--- Ricky Cain <rlcain1@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Is there a way for a person who has entered to remove him
> or herself from
> the reminder list? If so, I would say let them remove
> themselves and trust
> their brain to remember paying. Debt collection for a
> contest is an odd
> concept. The responsibility needs to be shifted to the
> entrant and off the
> AGA.
>
> Again, I say get the money upfront, everybody else does
> it that way. Pay
> your $5 and if you do not get your pictures in then by
> the deadline, "Oh
> well SOL. No refunds."

The American Cichlid Association Annual Convention
Just the biggest aquarium hobby convention of the year (would Texas have it any
other way?)
Ft. Worth, Texas July 21-24   http://www.aca2005.org/