RE: [AGA-Contest] Some of the Jobs -- or- I must be thinking, my lips are moving

Was that "dicing" or "nicing"  ???? ;-)

sh
--- Phil Edwards <biotypical@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I think the idea of having to pay before any
> information/photos are entered
> is a great one.  If I recall correctly the PayPal step is
> the last one in
> the process, is there anyway to make it the first, or
> second, after
> registering one's name and account?  Without paying they
> won't be able to
> hit "next" and continue with their registration.
>
> For those folks who have no access to PayPal what could
> we do?  Have them
> send their stuff to the coordinator or have a coordinator
> override to allow
> them to continue?
>
> As far as deadbeats go it would be a good thing to have a
> user agreement
> that folks have to agree with when they initially
> register their accounts?
> "All entries must be fully paid for in order for them to
> be accepted.
> Failure to pay will result in their deletion."
>
> Scott, you're always good at "nicing things up", that was
> good.
>
> Best,
> Phil

The American Cichlid Association Annual Convention
Just the biggest aquarium hobby convention of the year (would Texas have it any
other way?)
Ft. Worth, Texas July 21-24   http://www.aca2005.org/